FESTIVAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All online ticket sales for Disrupt 2019 will end at 05:00 PM on the 23rd of November.
Tickets will be sold at the venue on the days of the festival (subject to the limited capacity).
2. Doors to the festival open at 5:30 PM on both days.
3. Festival wrist-bands need to be collected from the box office for entry into the venue.
4. It is very important that you keep your Festival Weekend (2- day) wrist-band on for both the days. A replacement will not be issued if it is lost, misplaced, forgotten or taken off.
5. For all tickets bought online, the Instamojo payment receipt needs to be shown to collect the wrist-band.
6. Entry to the festival is restricted to individuals above the legal drinking age only. Please carry a valid photo ID proof with you (Driver’s license, Aadhar, Passport). You will not be permitted entry in the absence of one.
7. Tickets once purchased, online or at the venue, cannot be canceled or refunded.
8. Using public transport is recommended to make your way to the festival as there is no parking available on site.
9. Please remember to use the Butt Ballots stationed at dedicated smoking areas around the venue to dispose of your cigarettes.
10. Be respectful of the other attendees. We will not tolerate any behavior that causes discomfort to anyone attending the festival.
11. Respect the dance floor. Please refrain from cutting across through the middle and use the sides.
12. Your safety is highly important to us. Please identify someone from the Mixtape or Social team if you are uncomfortable at any point.
13. Security procedures, including frisking, remains the right of the management. People in an inebriated state will not be permitted entry even with a valid ticket.
14. The organizers, sponsors and performers are not responsible for any damage or injury that may occur due to the event. Any claims regarding the same will be settled in the courts of law in Mumbai.
15. Venue rules apply.